As your business grows, the chances are that the cost of sales increases too. Looking at the best rates for your card terminal probably isn’t high on your list of priorities when your business is packed with customers and you’re finding ways to stay ahead of the competition.
That’s why the BID has partnered with Paymentsense to bring you an exclusive cost saving solution that will also provide peace of mind for you, your staff and customers.
For Cheltenham BID businesses only, Paymentsense is offering.
- Cancellation fees covered for new switches – up to £3,000
- Better rates – never pay a penny more than necessary
- Next day settlement – your take ins won’t take long to arrive
- Three-day set-up – that’s all it takes to get your card machine up and running
- 24/7 help available from their UK-based support team
So far more than 20 BID businesses have taken up the offer, saving hundreds of pounds a year between them. Paul from Pink Vintage said: “The transaction was really smooth. I was attracted to it because there’s no contract and no monthly fees on the terminal rental. The next day settlement is good for me and good for my customers.”
If you would like to find out more about how you can save, please contact James Roberts – Mob: 07848 452990 E: email@example.com or Robrert Desmond – Mob: 07883 859840 E: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CheltBID.