- The BID’s collective voice for businesses will be vital for them to continue to thrive post-pandemic
- You would welcome initiatives to help reduce overheads
- You wanted to see more business collaboration opportunities and better data sharing
So we will…
- Use the strengh of our collective voice to represent and champion businesses’ interests in local matters, striving to influence decision making for the benefit of BID businesses.
- Help and encourage BID businesses to work collaboratively by organising meetings and event.
- Share data with businesses and provide them with access to platforms to give them the means to develop strategies for growth and expansion.
- Continue to work with partners to iroll out group purchasing initiatives to save day and night-time economy businesses money on overheads such as energy, insurance, telecoms and waste disposal.
- Ensure that BID businesses can offer their employees discounted travel and parking incentives.
- Build on the role of the Ambassadors who:
- provide a link betweeen the BID businesses and local authorities
- are a welcoming, friendly and knowledgable presence to assist visitors to the town
- keep businesses updated with BID activities
- report, follow up on and take a hands-on approach to tackling anti-social behaviour and general street cleanliness.
Proposed budget £557,124 over the BID’s second term