We are delighted to announce that Specsavers Cheltenham are offering an exclusive discount for the staff of BID businesses.
With £20 off their extensive range of frames priced £99 or more, anyone working for a BID business is sure to find the perfect look for them.
This offer is available exclusively at the Cheltenham High Street Store. Emily Ashman, PR Co-ordinator, said: “At Specsavers Cheltenham, we look to support other local businesses in general. We’re pleased to be a part of the local business community and want to be able to give something back.”
From July 11 2018, the staff of BID businesses will be able to choose from a wide selection of frames, including designer brands like Cath Kidston, Diesel, Boss and even the new Will.I.Am range.
Belinda Hunt, BID Operations Manager, said: “When Emily suggested this scheme, we knew it would be something that would benefit a lot of people working in the town.”
“The discount is something BID business can offer as a staff incentive, to current and prospective employees,” she said.
- May be used in conjunction with Specsavers buy one, get one free offer.
- Applies to frames bought for all prescription lenses.
- Only applies to frames purchased to fulfil the prescription of the person named below. It is a non-transferable offer.
- Is valid for any number of pairs of frames from the qualifying price range.
- Is only valid at Specsavers Cheltenham High Street branch.
Managers need to email Maria Marriott, BID Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and which business they represent.
Staff wishing to take advantage of the discount will need to download and complete this form, get it signed by the manager named above and take it to the Specsavers Cheltenham High Street Store.